Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What Kate Likes: Maybooks Stationery!!


 Eeep I am so excited about this! Especially since it comes right on the heels of my previous post about stationery.


I first heard about Maybooks through Carly's blog and decided to check it out. They make custom notebooks for whatever you want. I have a gray chevron monogrammed agenda and a purple notebook that I use for random lists, mostly about what needs to get done each day. They're durable (I spilled tea in my backpack today and the covers are perfectly fine!), super cute, and best of all: affordable! I love custom anything, and if you add a monogram to that, I'm completely sold. Maybooks 4 Life.

Maybooks, post tea spill

ANYWAY. They now have stationery!!!! You can customize the front, back, and the envelope liner (I die for a lined envelope). Most of the notebook patterns are available as stationery too, so you could make a cute gift set of a notebook + stationery for someone special.

Here are some designs I played around with, just for fun.




mint + melon blogging stationery!


orange + navy personal notes

shades of blue personal notes

The possibilities are really endless! It's really fun to just play around and make different combinations. I played it pretty safe by choosing coordinating colors for everything, but you could be as colorful as you want. So obsessed.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx