Thursday, November 1, 2012

"He figured she'd gone back to Austin..."



I'm a little bit overwhelmed today (but in the best way possible)...my sister is getting married this weekend! So I'm headed back to Texas for a weekend filled with fun, silliness, and happiness.

I can't wait to get to Austin (hence the post title) and eat my weight in TX barbecue, see tons of family members I haven't seen in ages, and celebrate LOVE and getting a new brother!

My heart is overflowing with joy today and will be all weekend, or at least until I get back to good ol' Auburn Sunday night and sit down with my History of Costume notes to cram for my 8am test on Monday. But really, it's a test on 60s/70s fashion, so I'm not too upset about it.

Have a lovely, lovely weekend friends!


2 comments :

  1. For the record: 1) Austin is one of my fave songs ever and 2) I'm super jelly you're going! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks! It's a great song, isn't it? One of my favorites too!

      Delete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx