Sunday, November 11, 2012

Lazy Sunday (updates/random)

-I am completely overwhelmed with life right now, and not in a good way. This is my last week of classes before Thanksgiving and I have so much schoolwork this week (tests, projects, papers) that I won't be able to post until Friday at the earliest (big sad face for that).

-My interview this past weekend went well, and they should be getting back to us about offers sometime in the next two weeks, which is also adding to my stress level. I'm really undecided about what I'm going to do, if I'm blessed enough to receive an offer...yikes.

-Daylight savings time has seriously messed with my head. It's currently only 5:45 and it feels like 2 in the morning. Not a fan of that, I keep wanting to go to bed earlier and earlier when I have so many things I should be doing!

-I have somehow lost/misplaced my phone charger *in my apartment/room* and cannot find it anywhere...and of course my phone is at 11% battery. #awesome

-As much as I want my Thanksgiving break to be relaxing and full of reading/shopping/sleeping, it won't be and will instead be full of job applications and resume polishing and cover letter writing...not so fun.

-I really need to learn how to manage stress more. Any ideas?

Sorry this is kind of a downer post...it's just one of those days.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx