Friday, November 30, 2012

What Kate Likes: Flannel PJ Pants

Winter is not my favorite season. I don’t enjoy being cold, or wearing sweaters and coats, or the pale skin that comes with the onset of the winter months. I don’t like using the heat inside or in the car. Winter also has the unfortunate habit of killing any desire to work out that I may have, since I always get asthma attacks in the cold. (What a great opening paragraph, right?? So cheery…)


However, there are things that I love about winter. I love being able to use the seat heaters in my car while driving (so cozy!). I also love the yummy drinks that become popular or available once cold weather hits: peppermint mochas, peppermint hot chocolate, hot chocolate in general, spiced cider. I love boots. I love curling up in front of the fire with blankets and a book and reading for hours. I love that I can wear my favorite slippers and my feet won’t sweat to death. But most of all, I love flannel!!
 
In my opinion, flannel is the ultimate winter fabric. It’s thick, it’s warm, and it’s fuzzy and cozy. I just recently bought a thin flannel shirt and it’s become one of my newest favorites for the fall and winter. However, my one true flannel love is pajama pants.

I love all of the whimsical patterns they come in as well as the traditional, tried-and-true plaids or stripes. My newest favorite flannel pajama pants are these Vineyard Vines pj pants . How cute are they with the little polka dot whales?? So cute. I love the aquamarine color because it’s my favorite color in the entire world, but the pale pink is equally adorable. They also come in a cute lobster/stocking print as well as other precious holiday prints! I would totally wear these with a t-shirt and slippers for opening presents on Christmas morning. Warm, cute, and flannel—what more could you want?



**This post is part of the Darien Sport Shop blogger contest. I was not paid to write this post and all opinions are my own.**

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx