Monday, November 12, 2012

What Kate Likes: Puppies!

I'll put it bluntly: I am an animal lover. I love being around animals and playing with them and petting them and just loving them. The only reason I didn't go pre-vet in college was because I didn't want to take a million science and math classes and because I would have probably passed out doing a surgery or something.

Anyway. I don't have a pet of my own, and since our family cat passed away over the summer, I've really been feeling the loss of not having a warm and furry snuggle buddy or a little fuzzy face greeting you when you walk in the door. I've already decided that once I get a job, apartment and some money in the bank after graduation I'm going to get a pet, and right now I'm definitely leaning towards getting a dog (even though I've never had one).

Ideally, I'd like one of these little precious puppies...but we'll see!



 via

 via


Obviously, this post was a just a way for me to get away with posting pictures of cute little puppies...but I really do want one. I'm leaning towards a little Corgi or a Dalmatian...but we'll see!

2 comments :

  1. hahaha good excuse to post puppies for sure :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I feel like nobody would ever turn down pictures of puppies...

      Delete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx