Wednesday, December 5, 2012

30 Day No Spending Challenge: Wrap-up

Remember this post about consumption and how I was trying to reduce my spending/consuming of 'stuff'? Well I guess it's time for a wrap-up about that, since it's now December and all.

Overall, I did decently well. I did really really well for about 3/4 of the month, and then I had major wardrobe boredom the week before Thanksgiving break and treated myself to a new pair of shoes and a new flannel top. I feel like I made other random little purchases, but maybe not? I don't know.

I think I did pretty well for my first attempt at this though! I think I'll try again in the spring or summer and see if I can go for two months or longer!

1 comment :

  1. I think that's so awesome. I'm impressed that you did so well! And there is definitley grace for some cute shoes and a flannel top!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx