Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What Kate Likes: Statement Jewelry


I fully admit that I am not a jewelry person. I don't wear stacks of bracelets, or multiple sets of earrings, or anything like that. I prefer my jewelry to be on the more delicate, less in-your-face side. Lately though, I've been really drawn to the simplicity of a single bold, big necklace in an outfit of all basics, like the outfit above.

I've rounded up a few of my current favorite ways to make a statement below...

 
1//2//3//4//5//6

2 comments :

  1. I love the house of harlow necklace, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Isn't it? And the little white parts are actually leather...so unusual!

      Delete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx