Saturday, January 12, 2013

What Kate Likes: Stripes

It's not a secret that I love stripes. I have a sick amount of striped clothing...dresses, shirts, shoes. I'm not much of a print fan, but put stripes on something and it's pretty much a must-buy for me. I'm to the point where I have to actively avoid striped clothing.

However, that doesn't stop me from loving them, so here are some stripes I'm coveting...

1//2//3//4//5

1. Colorblocking + stripes? I'm so in. J. Crew always does the best stripes, in my opinion.

2. This Jack Spade phone case is the perfect mix of nautical/tomboy chic.

3. How cute is this Lilly Pulitzer dress for summer? You could wear it to the pool, to a party, to a barbecue...pretty much essential.

4. Sequins, stripes, tassels...adorable!

5. I love pink and red together--so happy!

***Edited: Since tomorrow is the Golden Globes, check back tomorrow night/Monday morning to see what my friend Bridget and I thought about all of the gowns! We'll try to live-blog but that may not work out...

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx