Thursday, January 10, 2013

What's Up?

 so ready for summerrrr

Sorry for being kind of quiet lately...I've been totally sucked into January gloom and feeling completely uninspired.

Since I have a small, decent core group of readers now, I want to know what you want from me as far as content goes. What do you want to read on What Kate Likes in 2013? What do you not want to read? What do you want more of? Less of? Send me any suggestions you possibly have, no matter how off-the-wall they may seem. I want to stay true to myself, but I also want to write about things that interest y'all as well.

You can comment with any suggestions, ideas, feedback, whatever or you can send me an email if you're more into flying under the radar.

I look forward to reading your suggestions!!

xx

1 comment :

  1. Sorry this response is so late, but I love what you post about! I like hearing about your life the most.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx