Sunday, February 10, 2013

NYFW: Jason Wu F'13

I've been a fan of Jason Wu for a few years now. His clothes are always flattering, feminine and interesting without being over-the-top or completely insane. His latest collection was a bit edgier than his usual stuff, but I still liked it a lot. He referred to his collection as the "most womanly, most grown-up" collection he's done thus far, so it's interesting to see him branch out into slightly edgier looks.

those sheer sleeves w/ polka dots kill me. obsessed

not 100% loving the top half of this dress, but the color is phenomenal

so sleek and chic

edgy fabric in a feminine cut? so good

so effortlessly cool

the knotted top is great; the half-and-half skirt is hmm for me

this is crazypants...and I love it

See all 43 looks here and read more about his inspiration as well as Style.com's take here. What do you think?

all photos from style.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx