Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend Update


Hello friends! I'm sorry I've been a bit MIA over the weekend/past few days, my parents and I took a super last-minute trip to San Antonio to watch my cousin and the Air Force Academy baseball team play against UTSA. It was so much fun to hang out with my cousins and laugh and just have a great time, and even better that I got to see one of my BFFs for a bit while I was there too!

As great as the weekend was, it was so much better to be home and in my own bed last night. This week I'm planning on finishing up NYFW and possibly starting London Fashion Week. I also have to catch up on last night's Downton Abbey episode (no spoilers, please!!) and just made a ton of homemade granola to snack on while I watch and blog and live. All of these things make me happy.

What were your weekend plans? What's making your Monday a little bit brighter?

*in case you were wondering, no, I don't read or speak Spanish at all, I found the picture on Pinterest, but that's the original source...

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx