Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Paris Fashion Week: Lanvin F'13

I haven't been keeping up with London or Paris Fashion Week much at all, but I just had to share some outfits from the Lanvin show with y'all, since Lanvin is my favorite of the Parisian couture houses.

Alber Elbaz is the head designer for the house, and while his style is a touch different than vintage Jeanne Lanvin, I can nearly always find something to love about his clothing. Words he used to describe his collection and his inspiration were "love", "happy" and "help"...all of which are things we all can never have too much of. And for fun, they served popcorn, sodas and champagne at the show! Um, sign me up for the next one!

this dress manages to be both sleek and feminine...love it

this coat.

I have a few edits I would make to this dress, but I like it overall

very 1920s

I think this is sexy but in a very subtle way

so chic

this dress is such a good background for interesting shoes and jewelry...

so elegant

all photos via style.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx