Friday, March 15, 2013

Web Gems

 how cozy does this hammock chair look?

It's Friday! Spring Fridays always feel the best, in my opinion. It's sunny and warm, which means there's so many more fun things to do to relax and kick back after a long week.

Here are a few little gems I've rounded up this past week to help today pass by a bit more quickly so you can start your weekend...have a great one!

Are you a Jake Ryan fan? Then you need to read this article on his appeal.

I was a huge fan of overalls back in the day, but I'm not quite sure I'm ready to bring them back the way Refinery 29 is...your thoughts?

This is an interesting article about the possible future of luxury fashion.

The New York Times rounds up some of spring's new coffee table books...I'm interested in the Pucci one and the one by Andre Leon Talley.

While not cheerful, this photo essay about domestic violence is incredibly powerful.

Who knew the pope had tailors? I definitely did not. Super fascinating article.

Happy weekend!

***I am so overwhelmed with gratitude at the responses to Monday's post. It was a toughie to write, and even tougher to be so transparent and open. I greatly appreciate all of your comments and emails and I'm trying to figure out how to respond to each one.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx