Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Boston.


I've been trying to wrap my head around Monday's horrific events and I really can't. I can't articulate my thoughts very well, I just keep asking why and can't find any answers. My emotions about this are so mixed and confusing. Everything I keep trying to type looks and reads so harsh, so cold, so unfeeling when in reality I feel the complete opposite. Everything sounds so cliched and like it's already been said.

Every Bostonian, every Boston Marathoner, every marathon supporter is in my heart right now. I'm sending love, prayers of praise for the outpouring of help, prayers of peace for families of those lost, and prayers for speedy recovery to all of the injured.

Love to all of you sweet readers too. xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx