Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Darling Magazine


 Have you heard about Darling Magazine? The above photo is their mission statement and I think it's absolutely perfect. I clicked around their website and I'm pretty sure that this magazine is exactly what I've been looking for. It's intelligent and well-written, deals with "fluffier" things like home and fashion but also tackles more intellectual topics as well. I'm interested in picking up a real, paper copy of the magazine and seeing what it's like in print vs online.



 Visually, it's exactly what I look for in design: a bit vintage, clean and not cluttered but still has personality. I'm totally smitten with the pictures alone!

Interested and want to know more? Read what makes Darling different here...I think you'll like it.

all images via Darling Magazine

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx