Friday, April 19, 2013

The Last Roll





Tomorrow marks the end of an era at Auburn. It will be the last time ever that our beloved Toomer's oaks at Toomer's Corner will be rolled in celebration of an Auburn win.

I am so sad that I won't be there to join in celebrating and remembering with my fellow Tigers. I'm sad that this tradition is coming to an end, not by choice but by necessity.

In a way though, I'm also intrigued by what will come in the future. Obviously Auburn fans will always find a way to celebrate a win. We're not letting this stop us. I'm interested to see what new traditions we come up with as a family and how those traditions will evolve as the university evolves.

War Eagle.

If you're not an Auburn fan and you have no idea what I'm talking about, read this.
1//2//3

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx