Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekender Bags (and a HELLO!)

Uhhhh sorry it's been super quiet around here...I'm not sure why I've been so quiet, I guess life just got kind of chaotic and here we are. I've missed this little space and all of you and posting pretty pictures and random thoughts and things like that.

So HELLO, I'm back!


One of the things on my 'to-buy' list is a really good weekender bag. I have plenty of huge suitcases and a few tote bags that are fine for overnights but I definitely need a weekender bag ASAP. I hate to admit this, but I'm often that girl who overpacks. A lot. The more space I have, the more things I'll fill it with. I think traveling with a smaller bag will definitely help me streamline while still having space for essentials.

With the thoughts of possible business travel and fun short trips to see friends floating in my head, I've come up with a few good options for myself...now I just need to pick one!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx