Friday, May 24, 2013

Kendall Conrad



As you probably know, I'm not much of a jewelry person. I like my jewelry to be simple, delicate and understated. I prefer clean lines, sleek shapes, interesting textures, and expensive-looking metals.




Which is exactly why I love Kendall Conrad's jewelry. Her pieces are perfectly imperfect and manage to be both delicate and hefty. Nothing is in-your-face ostentatious, but rather more understated while still making an impression. No logos either (logo jewelry is so tacky, in my opinion).




These are definitely not inexpensive pieces, but rather pieces you'll have forever instead of only a season or two. Plus, did I mention she also makes the most amazing, beautiful purses as well?

 



These are definitely aspirational totes! I love how simple they are, with no overdone hardware or logos or obnoxious flaps or pockets. Simple but not boring and made of thick, luxurious leather and suede. Swooning. I'm such a KC fan. Check out everything KC here!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx