Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Viva Colores!

Kate Spade's new campaign lauched recently (this week? before? I have no idea) and it's partially travel-themed, partially summer-themed, partially Mexico-themed. I'm totally in love and I have so many needs wants from the newest arrivals!

Popsicle Coin Purse: I die. So. Freaking. Cute. What a fun little gift this would be!

Bottle Opener Necklace: Part of me loves how handy this would be (camping! parties! bonfires!), part of me cringes at the thought of being "the girl who wears a bottle opener around her neck". Totally cheeky, if you're up for that.

Lou Heel: The combination of snakeskin and neon is so chic but these shoes are totally wearable and not at all obnoxious like the rest of the neon trend. I need.

South of the Border Tote: Popsicles! Spanish! What could be more summery? I'll take a mango pop and a cafe pop, in addition to this tote, por favor.

Tatiana Top: That. Floral. I was juuuust talking about how I don't own any florals and here comes this perfectly bold, bright floral top that would be perfect under a blazer or by itself. What a beautiful coincidence.

Starwoods Par for the Course Tote: Did you know I took two semesters of golf at Auburn to meet boys to get some sunshine? Did you know I was actually pretty decent? #humblebrag All of that means that I think I need this here tote bag, because I've always loved the cheeky sayings but this one actually sort of applies to my life!

Ole! Let's all go to Mexico and lay on the beach while eating popsicles!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx