Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Summer Wishlist!

Woohoo! Today is officially the first day of summer!!!! I love summer. Everyone gets more relaxed and happier in the summertime. Plus summer has all of my favorite things: lots of navy and white, strawberries, ice cream, sunshine, beach trips, suntans, freckles, the days stay lighter longer, seersucker...basically there's a lot I love about summer.

The theme for this week's Friday's Fancies is "Summer Wishlist" and I just have to tell y'all, I struggled with the theme. I'd like to say it's because I don't have any wants, but in all honesty, this blog kind of serves as my continual wishlist, so it's hard to narrow down all my wants to a short and sweet compilation of The Best without reposting items and being repetitive. That seems horribly materialistic...yikes. #champagneproblems, right?

Anyway, I decided to focus more on items that I've been looking for for ages and have finally found the perfect iteration that needs to be added to my closet ASAP.

1//2//3//4
5//6//7

1: sweetly sexy lingerie in the prettiest coral color
2: the perfect silk shirt
3: linen shorts that are both comfy and cute
4: a delicate sparkly bracelet that's neither too much nor too little
5: a summery floral dress that's easily dressed up or down
6: my ideal tan leather wedge from my favorite espadrille company
7: an almond toe, neutral version of my favorite espadrilles

Happy Summer!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx