Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Unintentional Vacation

I mentioned the last time I posted that my computer was having issues, but the other night I was just doing my usual stuff (blog reading, Pinterest scrolling, Twitter checking, etc) and my laptop just died. Like totally dead, no lights, power button wouldn't work. 

So little laptop is in the shop getting a brand new DC jack (no idea what that is) and posting will be suuuuper light around here until it's fixed and back in my hot little hands. I wish I could say that I'm treating this as a technology break, and I'm kind of trying for it to be one, but not having full, easy access to the Internet is sending my anxiety levels through the roof. Add in the fact that I'm still carless after my accident and I'm basically a ball of neurotic anxiety right now.

Anyway, I'll be back ASAP!

1 comment :

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx