Friday, June 14, 2013

Wishlist: The J. Crew Edition

Uhhhh so it's really not much of an overstatement to say that I want pretty much everything J. Crew has on their site right now...I'm totally crushing on SO many things (mostly striped, it's a sickness). Take a little look at some of the items topping my wishlist right this second.

Chambray Dot Peasant Top: I will add this to my closet ASAP, don't think I won't. I just can't decide which color to get!!!

Polka Dot Linen Shorts: That color plus the polka dots? Obsessed.

Collection Bow Pumps: Y'all know how much I love a good stripe...these are such an obvious choice for me. I can't stop thinking about these little cuties.

Rope Trim Striped Jacket: I told you I had a outrageous amount of striped things on my list...this jacket is just one more. I love the crisp blue and white, the pop of orange, the boxy Chanel-esque shape...and of course that it's semi-Auburn colored...

Linen-Cotton Pant: Maybe not the cutest or chicest option out there, but for the sticky hot summers in Houston? These pants would be so practical and cool...in both the temperature sense and the effortlessly slouchy sense.

Boardwalk Linen Polka Dot Skirt: Probably the perfect summer skirt: not too terribly short, not too long, a breathable lightweight fabric, a fun cheery color, polka dots...paired with a white tee, sandals and sunglasses it'd be perfect for any occasion.

Things I'm also loving: these jeans, this tunic dress, this striped dress (I have a problem, I know), and these little striped shirts...mostly all on sale to boot!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx