Thursday, July 18, 2013

Georgia On My Mind


I am SO happy and excited to announce that I'll be moving back to Atlanta in just a few short weeks!!! I've accepted a position with a company there and I couldn't be happier.

I'm excited about my job, the opportunities, the people I'll be working with, the opportunity to move back to a city I love, the workwear possibilities, furnishing my very own apartment...it'll be a new adventure and one that I'm super excited for and ready to start!

I'm also incredibly overwhelmed with all that I have to do in a small amount of time! If you have any Atlanta suggestions, tips, or anything that could possibly help me, I'm all ears!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx