Tuesday, August 20, 2013

THE INTERNET IS GREAT.

So by now you're probably thinking that I've fallen off the face of the earth, because it's been for-ev-er since I've been around blogland!

I wish I had a cool excuse for not blogging, but really I didn't have Internet in my apartment until this morning, nor did I have any free time to blog. My company was in the process of moving into a new office and setting up a new store, so we were all putting in laaaaaaate nights and working weekends and generally just being workaholics because we're all crazy.


Anyway. I have Internet back so I plan on blogging far more than I have lately! Can't wait to share snippets of my new adventures with y'all!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx