Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Cat Lady

 
If you follow me on Instagram, then you'll already know this, but I got a kitty! His name is Oscar and he's a tiny 5 month old baby kitten. I'm totally obsessed. I just love cats so much. They have such personality and are all so different. Oscar is very active and likes to run around like a crazy cat as well as climb up to the top of the kitchen cabinets (he nearly gave me a heart attack one morning when I got out of the shower and couldn't find him), but he's also a total snuggler and loves being held by his mama.



He's my Netflix buddy, my cooking buddy, my outfit helper (my closet is an awesome cat playplace apparently), my foot warmer in bed, and my alarm clock every morning.



I may be a little biased, but isn't he the cutest little thing? As much of a handful as he can be, I love this little guy so much already...I'd imagine that this is how new moms feel but only like a billion times more strongly. I definitely feel like I have a toddler sometimes, but I wouldn't give him up for any amount of money.

3 comments :

  1. Your cat looks so sweet!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him!! He kills me with his cuteness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! Such a gorgeous face and curious eyes.
    My family has cats, they are old ladies now, and I love going home and getting snuggles from them.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx