Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Worst Blogger Ever?? Probably.


I have been SERIOUSLY slacking on the blog front the past few weeks (almost a month...yikes!). I have about 30 half-finished posts in my drafts folder, but I just haven't had the motivation to sit down and finish anything!

Life outside the Internetz has gotten busy which is good, but I miss having all the time in the world to blog...it's sort of a Catch-22, right? When I have tons of free time, it's easy to find time to blog but hard to find inspiration, but when I have no free time, I have tons of post inspiration and no time to crank anything out. I have tons of respect for the bigger bloggers out there who balance full-time jobs with running successful "big" blogs...no idea how they do it.

However, as light as posting may be around here, I have some exciting things up my sleeve--mainly a new look for What Kate Likes! I am so excited for it to launch, it's been a long time coming and I can't wait to reveal it! It also occurred to me the other day that the 1st birthday/anniversary of What Kate Likes is in a few weeks...what? Crazy.

I'll try to finish off some drafts for some new things to read around here :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx