Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Going Nuts

I have a little bit of a weird relationship with nuts. Sometime I just cannot stand nuts in anything I'm eating and other times I can't get enough. I'm currently in a "can't get enough" phase and I'm kind of loving it. Walnuts, almonds, cashews, peanuts, macadamias...I need them all. They also have great health benefits so I guess my little obsession isn't too bad.

A few nutty recipes that I'm dying to try...

Pecan-crusted Chicken: Southern Living (you know it's going to be good)

Carrot Walnut Muffins: Live. Love. Learn. Eat (also vegan, if you're into that!)

Raw Almond Butter Cups: Oh She Glows (that picture is making my mouth water)


Chocolate-Almond Cake: Annie's Eats


Yum...I need some of these things in my life RIGHT now!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx