Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Pumpkin Season


Rabbit, rabbit y'all! I cannot believe it's October already. October is one of my favorite months--it brings my birthday and Halloween (and all the associated candies), it's typically starting to get crisp and cool--to me, October is officially fall. It's a little weird to wear sweaters and boots and eat fall goodies like pumpkin bread in September, but October 1 officially kicks off Pumpkin Everything season in my mind.

I've never cared for Pumpkin Spice Lattes, but I am SO ready for my first piece of pumpkin bread or pumpkin spice cake!!!!! #nomnomnom

To add even more excitement to this October, October 16 is the first birthday of What Kate Likes! So many things to look forward to! Happy October 1!

2 comments :

  1. rabbit rabbit, friend! cannot believe sept is already GONE. i busted out my fall candle this weekend. wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your birthday? Mine is October 12th so I love October too!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx