Thursday, November 14, 2013

Happy Weekend!

I was chatting with a friend the other day about work, and he pointed out something that's never occurred to me: I work 7 days a week, literally. If I'm not working retail, I'm at my internship and many days I do both. While I love what I do at both jobs, it can be very tiring to constantly be in "go go go" mode.

Which is why I'm so happy I have two glorious days totally free this week. I wasn't scheduled for work today or tomorrow and my internship boss is out of town for a wedding, so I have two days to pack full of fun. It was so nice to be able to sleep in this morning and enjoy my sleepy morning snuggle time with little Oscar.

A few exciting things I have planned for the next few days: popping into the Annie Griffin Warehouse Sale later this afternoon, dinner and lunch with my friend Caryl while she's in town (and getting a few bloggie surprises done too!), playing in the park with a friend and his dog on Sunday and of course, lots of sleep.

Today feels like the start of the weekend for me, and it kinda is, so have a great end of the week/weekend peeps!

1 comment :

  1. Having just one day off is so restorative, but two? Two makes me feel like a brand new woman! Enjoy your time off- you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx