Monday, November 4, 2013

Things I Want

Not much more to explain...here's a few things that are on my radar and on my lust/wish list!

J. Crew Cashmere Pocket Sweater: the cashmere version of the already sold-out pocket tunic...doesn't get more perfect or cozy than that. Dying for this in poppy, verdigris, heather acorn and heather mineral (because you can never have enough cashmere...).

J. Crew Cashmere Tunic: sensing a theme? Perfect for freezing days with leggings and boots and a nice big scarf. I'll take one in every color, please.

Zara Leather Riding Boots: because I already wear my riding boots every single day, having another pair to alternate is definitely a good idea. While these Tory Burch boots are still my dream, the Zara ones are much more wallet-friendly.

Barbour Speedway Jacket: perfect for casual days when it's not too cold but cold enough to warrant a jacket, which is what I need right now.

Kate Spade Cherry Lane-Lacey Wallet: because I'm not one to make a snap decision and have been deciding on a wallet for approximately 6 months now, I still need a new one...this KS one is bright and happy and I think I might just need to pull the trigger. This one is pretty too though...

Society Social Dita Sofa: a velvet couch? Yes pleaseeeee. (I'd never leave)

What's on your wishlist?


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx