Thursday, March 6, 2014

So Coco.

One of my main closet staples are little unstructured jackets. I currently have three and I'm always looking for more to add to my collection. There's just something about a tweedy jacket that instantly elevates even jeans and a t-shirt while still being casual. I wear mine with everything: silk blouses, jeans and mocs, over dresses, with dress pants...really, there's no outfit they don't go with.

Picture proof:





Zara has sooo many cute ones in for spring right now...I'm seriously considering adding one (or two...) to my growing collection...






I just can't decide which I like best! Since I already have a navy version and a pink one, I'm leaning towards one of the white ones...but that yellow is just too cute. 

 And while we're on the subject of Chanel-esque tweed, I'm totally considering this dress too. Can't you just picture it with tortoiseshell sunglasses, red lipstick and skyhigh tan leather heels for spring?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx