Friday, April 4, 2014

Hi! Bye!

 {found here, original source unknown}

Happy Friday! Today is an especially happy Friday for me because I have a half day of work and then I'm headed off to Florence, Alabama to celebrate one of my college roommates marrying the man of her dreams! I'm practically giddy about the idea that I have two blessed days away from work and can spend them with some of my favorite people. Also on my list for the weekend: spending the morning at Ivy Green, Helen Keller's house...something that's been fascinating me since childhood and visiting Billy Reid's HQ in Florence.

{found here}

 Can't wait to see these lovely ladies!

 {found here}

Have a lovely springy weekend! I'm so happy it's finally getting warmer!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx