Monday, May 5, 2014

H&M Happy

I don't shop at H&M for clothes very often, but I do shop browse their home goods pretty frequently. The other day I just randomly clicked on over to their clothing and found SO many cute things! H&M in real life is completely stressful for me, so I much prefer their website...so streamlined and you don't have to deal with poking through messy piles of clothes to find your size.

Draped top, $24.95: I'd wear this with bright skinny pants and flats to work...I love a good artfully-draped top!

Beach shorts, $12.95: Such a good idea for the beach...I dislike one-piece cover ups and would rather just wear shorts. These would also be cute pj shorts with a little tank!

Yoga tank top, $17.95: I'm trying to start going to yoga classes, so I think new yoga-specific pieces are a good way to motivate myself. This looks much more expensive than it is and comes in pretty pastels. Namaste, y'all.

Tasseled necklace, $17.95: I've said before how statement necklaces are not my thing...but this one is just too cute with the little tassels! It'd be the perfect little accessory to brighten up an all-white outfit.

Printed espadrilles, $17.95: These are definitely a few steps outside my comfort zone, but I just love the print. So cute with a pair of cutoffs and a slouchy white tee. Summery, casual, easy.

Pom-pom Pillow cover, $17.95: SO cute! I know a little cat who would probably destroy the pom-poms in a hot second, but these are the cutest pillows. One of my goals on my apartment decorating list is to buy new bedding...these may have to make their way to my house as they'll match my current bedding and whatever I get in the future. And how perfect would the pink be on my gray couch?!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx